Home About Me Email me! Subscribe to our feed! crafts and cakes

Fingerprints on the Fridge


Featured on Bird Craft

Bird Crafts

Featured on Simply Sweet Home

Photobucket

Featured on OPT

oneprettything

Creative Itch

Photobucket

UBP 2010

Ultimate Blog Party 2010

Craft Map

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Caitlyn's Baby Shower Presents

Today I went to a baby shower for my friend Mary who is having baby girl. I saw a dress on Etsy and I just fell in love with it - but of course I said "I can make that!" (which has gotten me into so much trouble over the years!)

So off I went to JoAnn's to buy some zebra print and hot pink fabric. The dress that I saw had shirring at the top and a super cute ruffle at the bottom.

It wasn't until after I finished the dress that I decided that I should start a craft blog and that I would offer some tutorials on things that I make. So for now - all you get are pics of the finished product. But, if you love it and want I can make another and put together a tutorial.





Isn't it ADORABLE!! (if I do say so myself!!)

I also made her a couple flower hair bows and one butterfly hair bow. I can't wait until the baby is here!!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! I have to get me a girl somehow one of these days so I can put her in crazy print dresses. :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your sweet comments!!!