Home About Me Email me! Subscribe to our feed! crafts and cakes

Fingerprints on the Fridge


Featured on Bird Craft

Bird Crafts

Featured on Simply Sweet Home

Photobucket

Featured on OPT

oneprettything

Creative Itch

Photobucket

UBP 2010

Ultimate Blog Party 2010

Craft Map

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hoo Are You

I have wanted to participate in Night Owl Crafting's Hoo Are You for some time now, but for one reason or another it just hasn't worked out....Until today!

Copied from Night Owl Crafting:

Here are the RULES!!!
I can't wait to get to know each other a little better and see what else we have in common besides our craftiness! Here's how it will work, each Tuesday I'll post a few questions. They can be anything from What's your favorite color to What's your favorite movie.

•You will then copy this week's questions and change the answers to your own.
•You will post them in a new post on your blog (you can back date this post so it doesn't show up as your newest post) and then come and link up that particular post (not the link to your main blog) here on our link party.
•Make sure to visit as many blogs as you can and comment! It will be a good way to get to know some fun and interesting things about your fellow crafters!
•Also add this cute little button to your post so that others can join in on the PARTY!!! (It is over on the left side bar).

NightOwlCrafting

Here are this weeks questions!

1. What is your favorite flavor?
2, What was or is your favorite subject in school?
3. What are some of your hobbies?
4. Do you prefer fruits or vegetables?
5. What color of eyes do you have?


Here are my answers!

1. My favorite flavor(s) would have to be Chocolate and then peanut butter and anything chocolate/peanut butter flavored - I'm a sucker for a peanut butter cup!

2. My favorite subject in school was anything Math related. Math makes sense to me! English Lit on the other hand...... HATED it!

3. Obviously I love to craft and cake. I also read a lot (funny given my above answer!). I feel like dieting should be listed as a hobby since it consumes so much of my time.

4. I guess I would prefer veggies. But, if I'm being honest here - I don't really like very many in either category! haha! Give me a starch any day... hmmm.. I think I just found the reason DIET is listed under hobby! haha!

5. I have blue eyes. Very very blue eyes. I constantly have people ask if I wear colored contacts. I had hoped that my daughter would inherit the blue eyes - alas, that did not happen, dirt brown hers are!

I can't wait to read everyone else's answers!!!

4 comments:

  1. i too am a sucker for peanut butter cups. and i love math.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm, chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are cracking me up with dieting being a hobbie! I think dieting is overrated, just because I have a hard time with it! I love starches too! Thanks for linking up to Hoo are you!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your sweet comments!!!