Home About Me Email me! Subscribe to our feed! crafts and cakes

Fingerprints on the Fridge


Featured on Bird Craft

Bird Crafts

Featured on Simply Sweet Home

Photobucket

Featured on OPT

oneprettything

Creative Itch

Photobucket

UBP 2010

Ultimate Blog Party 2010

Craft Map

Thursday, May 6, 2010

I got a Makeover!!!

Do you like it?!?!?!?!?!? I cannot tell you how much I LOVE my new blog! I even have a new button!!! GRAB IT! SHARE IT! WEAR IT!! It the hot new fashion accessory for your blog!

But seriously! Jenny Buttler from Simply Delightful Designs is AMAZING!! I actually won a complete blog make-over during Today's Creative Blog's Spring Fling. I was so shocked that I won something I actually GASPED when I read my name on the list! I needed this!

I loved my blog before, but now I feel like I'm home.

Jenny was so amazing to work with - especially for my undecided, computer illiterate self! I just cannot say enough wonderful things about her.

So, if you need a blog makeover, a button or anything else for you blog - go check her out, she can hook you up in style!!

Thank you so much Jenny!!! YOU ROCK!

(dontcha just LOVE my signature!!!)

2 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous! Very pretty and pink but somehow not too cutesy. I love it. My blog is getting a makeover too. I hope it turns out this nice!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your sweet comments!!!