Home About Me Email me! Subscribe to our feed! crafts and cakes

Fingerprints on the Fridge


Featured on Bird Craft

Bird Crafts

Featured on Simply Sweet Home

Photobucket

Featured on OPT

oneprettything

Creative Itch

Photobucket

UBP 2010

Ultimate Blog Party 2010

Craft Map

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Alice - EAT THIS!

This is what I have been working on this week. My friend's daughter turned 11 and she took a bunch of girls to see Alice in Wonderland the movie.






I get most of my inspiration from the party theme and then I go search on Cake Central. This was no exception. This is the original cake. I'm pretty proud of this cake, I really like the way it turned out and this is only my second topsy turvy cake.

The cake is banana with chocolate ganache filling and icing, covered by fondant. Everything on the cake is edible.

I hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic cake! Thanks for leaving me blog luv and your post link!!!

    hugs! Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
    party inspiration

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your sweet comments!!!