Home About Me Email me! Subscribe to our feed! crafts and cakes

Fingerprints on the Fridge


Featured on Bird Craft

Bird Crafts

Featured on Simply Sweet Home

Photobucket

Featured on OPT

oneprettything

Creative Itch

Photobucket

UBP 2010

Ultimate Blog Party 2010

Craft Map

Monday, March 15, 2010

Post Interrupted

Tonights post, Sugar Cookie Tutorial part 2, is being interrupted due to the dentist.

I had a dentist appointment late this afternoon and it just threw my whole day off. A 3:00 dentist appointment means I have to leave here at 2:30, I didn't get done until 4:00 - home at 4:30 - nothing planned for dinner???? See where I'm going with this. Its all the Dentist's fault - blame him! Yea.... blame the dentist! hehe!

Anyway - I am going to take the girl to school tomorrow and get the cookies decorated - then I'm going to test another sewing pattern!!! I'm so excited, I'm testing an apron pattern for Puking Pastilles. (Her stuff ROCKS! - seriously - check it out!).

So, tomorrow I have a big day - I need to go to bed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing your sweet comments!!!